Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stampin' Up Color Refresh and Free Shipping

Hi everyone!!!  Its been a crazy week and I just got home today. Playing catch up with everything but there is alot going on at Stampin' Up and I wanted to make sure you got a heads up.

Lets start with the biggest news in awhile. FREE SHIPPING!!!!  Yeap they are having free shipping this weekend 4/6-4/8.  WOW I know I need to stock up on some supplies. This is a great sale and has me very excited.

Now onto the other news. They are having a color refresh this year.  Here is the new chart.


I am usually sad when I see the discontinued colors but then I start looking at the new ones and the ones we are keeping that we thought we had lost and I get excited.  

Take a look through you stash and the list and see if there are any that you need to stock up on. This weekend would be a good time but so you know the discontinued colors are while supplies last.

Let me know if I can help with anything and happy shopping.

Jenny

disclaimer: I am a Stampin' Up demo so if you order through me then I do get a commission incase you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...