Monday, August 24, 2015

Currently





Good morning!!!  I'm up this morning and linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post and my weekly update.  

Currently.....

Excited--- for a fun week around here.  My niece is here for the week and we have lots of playtime and park time planned out. Now hoping the weather cooperates.

Loving--- that N loves school.  He really is loving 2nd grade and it makes getting up and ready so early in the morning.  I know this won't last as the years go by but for now I'm loving it.

Thankful--- for a great flag football season. N had a blast and loved playing his first real organized sport.  I really need to look at the schedule and see if we can work a fall season out around Wolfpack football games.


Bewildered--- that I'm really at a loss on what else to share this week. LOL  I somehow took very few pictures last week and this weekend and those are usually how I come up with my post. :)

So I guess that is it for me today.  Anyone have any big plans the week?
Have a great Monday,
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture from flag football practice. I've always kind been on the fence about flag football not being as much fun as full tackle, but I know it's definitely safer. Glad to see a group that's enjoying it!

    **stopping by from the Currently linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to get stuck into organising my office this week, or at least get started! It's going to be a big job, I just need to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for flag football!! fun!!!!!!
    Hope you had a great time with your niece!!!

    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series, sorry I am sooo late responding! Have an amazing week & Choose Happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...