Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




It's Thursday and as usual I'm joining the link up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • We have had some big plans for this week and have been really busy.  Monday was a down day but then we did the park on Tuesday, the museums yesterday and the kids movie today. Tomorrow N wants to go and feed the ducks so if it's not raining we will be heading out again. :)

  • At the museum even with N tracked out of school he decided he wanted to take a notebook and he actually took some notes of cool things he learned. You have to love the desire to learn in a kid.

  • In the not what I was expecting column you all know I have two boys so why is it when I sit down to do my nails during the day I end up doing three sets. LOL They always want to get theirs done too.  We pick colors and paint away. Today it was toes all around in shades of purple, blue, green and black. :)
  • I posted this picture on my Love the Mouse FB page the other week and everytimg it pops up on my feed it makes me smile.  This is so me.

  • We have a busy weekend and next week coming up. N has his football and then we are heading to my mom's house for a couple days. She wants to take each of them out for a day so the other one and I will do some shopping and hanging at the pool.  Then before we know it N will be back in school and then C will be going too.  It will all happen before I even know it.
So what are you guys up to this week? Any big weekend plans?
Happy Thursday,
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...