Monday, August 3, 2015

Currently





It's Monday morning and I'm back linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post and my weekly update.

Currently.....

Loving--- my boys of course :) but I'm also loving the new Warrior Poet shirts that they sent over for us to enjoy.  We are huge Warrior Poet fans in our house as you can probably see from a ton of my pictures so when they had a chance for people to help spread their mission and new line of clothes you know I jumped on it.  Thanks Warrior Poet for the shirts and if you have little boys check them out and inspire you little men to #beboth


Having fun--- Saturday is a busy morning with us and N now playing flag football. With that my dad came up to see him play this weekend and then we headed out to the farmers market for some lunch and shopping. It was so hot so we didn't end up staying long to shop but the boys had the best time climbing on the tractor and getting a picture. 


Laughing--- Have you guys been looking at Cs smile in my recent posts? He has gone full steam into the cheesy smile face.  If I bring it up and ask for a better smile it just gets more and more corny.  Gotta love that little boy smile.


Inspired--- I'm in love with Instagram and all the great inspiration over there.  Don't get me wrong I love me some Pinterest but it can get a little overwhelming. So when I saw this frame wall the other day I had to screenshot it and save for a project.  I don't really have a wall this big in my main rooms but I think if we worked on the colors it would be great in one of my boys bedrooms and we could feature something that they loved at the moment. We could then easily change out the feature as they change without really redoing the whole room.  Now to start collecting some funky fun frames.



Thanks for checking out my blog today and let me know what you are Currently up to. :)

Have a great week,
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. Adorable Instagram idea! I love Instagram too! So many ideas!!
    Love the tractor pictures. My kids LOVE tractors!!

    Thank you so much for joining my Currently series this week! It was fun to hear about what you are Currently up to!! I hope you have an amazing weekend & Choose Happy! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...