Monday, August 24, 2015

Stamp Garage Sale Info Saturday, August 29,2015. This weekend!!!!



Calling all papercrafters! 

The 8th Annual Stamp Garage Sale is next Saturday Aug. 29 10am-1pm. It's indoors in Cary,NC and there are 28 consigners participating so it's an unbelievable amount of stuff! 
Stamps, patterned paper, cardstock, ink, embellishments, scrapbooks, ribbons, tools, Big Shot dies, you name it! 

I've posted about this the last couple of years and even did a quick pictorial of it HERE but this is a great sale I work for my upline each year.  

 If you are over near me in the Cary, NC area shoot her a message at kgrotjohn@nc.rr.com and/or leave me a comment or send me a message and I'll get the address over to you!!!

I'll be there working so say "HI" if you come out. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Crafting and I hope to see you all there,
Jenny
smile emoticon

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made lots of money!! Maybe you could sell the remaining items to blog readers??!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...