Monday, August 3, 2015

Ipsy August 2015 Spoilers - Updated 8/8

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.


New Spoilers posted at the bottom!!!!



 I logged into my Ipsy account and it said that early access was coming soon and gave me a sneak peak so I thought I would share it with you. :)


Lots of goodies in there that I wouldn't mind having.

Then I pulled up the Ipsy FB page and saw they had another sneak peak.


SNEAK PEEK #1: You can be the Queen B (Blair or BeyoncĂ©) with one of these amazing finds in your#AugustGlamBag. Lip liner, lip stain or HD powder? Which one are you hoping for? #ipsy #PrepSchool
PS: Check back later today for a behind-the-scenes look at our #PrepSchool theme!

 I also saw on their page the bag for this month.

You can sit with us. #ipsy #AugustGlamBag#PrepSchool

Cute bag and I can't wait to see the texture and quality of it.

Next up I saw they had an early sneak peak of the one above on  Ipsy Snapchat so I jumped over and saw a sneak at Sneak Peak #2.



Updated 8/4 with Sneak Peak #2 from FB.  These are the same and the look last night from Snapchat but it gives you another peak at them.


Updated 8/8 with Sneak Peaks #3, #4, and #5 from FB.
SNEAK PEEK #3: You'll be looking so fetch with one of these in your‪#‎AugustGlamBag‬. Eye liner, eye primer, or lipstick? Which is your pick?‪#‎ipsy‬ ‪#‎PrepSchool‬


SNEAK PEEK #4: You know you love us. Especially when you get one of these luxe must-haves in your#AugustGlamBag. Which one is catching your eye?#ipsy #PrepSchool


SNEAK PEEK #5: Flawless skin and hair so big, you won't need the secrets. Which product are you hoping to get in your #AugustGlamBag#ipsy #PrepSchool

And finally I did a sneak peak of my bag and here is what I will be getting.


I'll do a full post and update when it gets here.  :)




So far I think its looking like a good month. I'm sure we will get a peak into our Ipsy bags soon and I'll share mine with you when I can get it.

What items are you excited for? Any that you would love to get in your bag?

Have a happy Ipsy day!!!
Jenny

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits and cash them in for extra goodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...