Monday, November 19, 2012

Cooking Light Cravebox Review


I've really been loving the craveboxes lately and this one wasn't an exception.  Cravebox is a little different from my other boxes. You never know if you are going to get these boxes or not but you sign up if you are interested.  I have read from them that they are changing it slightly but I haven't looked into that part to much yet. Its on my list for when I have some extra time. LOL

I am loving these boxes.  They are so pretty.

It was stuffed full of goodness!!!


All the contents.
  • I've actually had the Dole Crisps before and they are yummy.  I can't wait to have these as a little treat. 
  •  Unfortunately I have a Keurig coffee maker so I'm not able to use this but I already passed the coffee on to my grandma.
  • I'm not sure what to do with the Salted Caramel flavoring.  My friend said to try it in my hot chocolate so I might be doing that. :)
  • Who can't use some nectresse?  With the holiday season coming up I'm sure to put this to use.
  • and finally the McCormick seasoning.  I do with it had been two different flavors but I will use this. I actually own some of this already and do use it alot so very excited for some more.
Over all a really good box and I can't wait to really dig into everything.  I'm currently waiting on the Thanksgiving box that should be here today or tomorrow. Unfortunately I didn't get into the Holiday box but that's how it goes sometimes.
 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...