Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 2012 Birchbox Review

My Birchbox women's box came last week and I like it.  It looks really cute in its package and for those that don't know you can review the items for points on their website and for every 100 points you get $10 off a full size purchase.  I haven't ordered anything yet but with the reviews of my women's box and hubbies men's box we are racking up the points.  hmm I should look and maybe I can get some gifts on there. ;)

This months theme was Give and I got box 5.  There are alot of different boxes that they send so people get all different things.

 
Opening the box is always a joy.

 
and onto the goodies.
  • Stella Cadente Perfume.  I'll admit I've barely smelled this one.  It looks so pretty in its little package that I will get to it eventually but I don't wear a ton of perfume anyway so these sample sizes are always great for me.
  • I was a little concerned when I first saw the little packages in my box.  I got dry shampoo last time and didn't really want the same thing but once I picked them up I realized that they are actually hand soaps from Caldrea.  I can't wait to use these.
  • I was a little confused with the cupcake upon first look. Wondering why I got it in my box. LOL then of course thank goodness for the card since I read and its a bath bomb from Feeling Smitten. I'm  not a huge bath person but I will have to take one and try this out.  It looks just too cute to waste.
  • A mascara from Fibre.  This is a full size container and what I think is great is that it has a mirror on the back on the tube.  How convenient is that for touch ups or applying on the go.
  • The small spray bottle is Pronto Texture and Volume Spray by Oscar Blandi. I  just got a new haircut this weekend so I can't wait to try this out since it says it will give you a voluminous, sexy, tossled look. ;)
  • and finally a little extra of a Soy Joy bar.  I have never tried these and truthfully not sure I will try this one either. I'm just not big on bars like this but I know alot of people like them so I will be passing it along.
 
So incase you didn't know or don't remember  Birchbox is a subscription box that costs $10 and comes once a month.  The also have a mens version I've gotten for M for the last couple of months if you want to look through my other reviews.  You can then review the items and get points to spend in their store. 

Jenny

disclosure - my link for birchbox is included.  You order through that and I get points for their store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...