This months theme was Give and I got box 5. There are alot of different boxes that they send so people get all different things.
Opening the box is always a joy.
and onto the goodies.
- Stella Cadente Perfume. I'll admit I've barely smelled this one. It looks so pretty in its little package that I will get to it eventually but I don't wear a ton of perfume anyway so these sample sizes are always great for me.
- I was a little concerned when I first saw the little packages in my box. I got dry shampoo last time and didn't really want the same thing but once I picked them up I realized that they are actually hand soaps from Caldrea. I can't wait to use these.
- I was a little confused with the cupcake upon first look. Wondering why I got it in my box. LOL then of course thank goodness for the card since I read and its a bath bomb from Feeling Smitten. I'm not a huge bath person but I will have to take one and try this out. It looks just too cute to waste.
- A mascara from Fibre. This is a full size container and what I think is great is that it has a mirror on the back on the tube. How convenient is that for touch ups or applying on the go.
- The small spray bottle is Pronto Texture and Volume Spray by Oscar Blandi. I just got a new haircut this weekend so I can't wait to try this out since it says it will give you a voluminous, sexy, tossled look. ;)
- and finally a little extra of a Soy Joy bar. I have never tried these and truthfully not sure I will try this one either. I'm just not big on bars like this but I know alot of people like them so I will be passing it along.
disclosure - my link for birchbox is included. You order through that and I get points for their store. :)