Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What's going on Nov 13!!!

Sorry I  have been MIA. I really was trying to post almost everyday but its been a crazy couple of weeks and this one isn't getting much better.  Last weekend I went on a 4 day scrapbooking trip with my friend Michelle from over at 3 Monkeys throwing around some paper.  We had a great time and I have tons of great new projects to show you in future posts.  It was a big trip though as you can see by our packing below ;)


Yeap you are seeing that correctly we had the car full!!!  Good thing is we decided that we did use some of everything so we didn't over pack. ;)

I got home late and then I'm only home a couple days this week before I head back to Charlotte to go to the 12 hour Twilight marathon with Michelle, my sister Emily (Hi!!!) and her friend Kathleen.  We are all Twihards and can't wait to see the final movie however I'm not sure what we were thinking when we signed up for 12 straight hours of movie watching. LOL

With all of that I will be back next week with lots of new projects and subscription box reviews.  Its that week around here and lots of boxes have been coming in with more scheduled this week.  So exciting.

I'll check in soon,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. The movie was GGOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!

    Guess it was a good thing we didn't have anyone else with us...they wouldn't have fit in the car!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...