Friday, November 2, 2012

Scrapbook Gift Album

I went to a wedding in September and wanted to make something for the couple.  I decided to make a "Our First Year" album.  All they would have to do is add a picture to the pages and after a year they have a full album of their first year of marriage.  How great could that be?

I'm going to post the pictures below.  All products are from Stampin' Up some are discontinued but this is a great kindof project to use some of those extra pieces. I only started with a couple ideas. One was that I wanted a solid base throughout so that the book flowed. I decided on Crumb Cake since it is such a great neutral.  I then decided I was going to have the months all on different kinds of labels and tags so I took the scraps from the pages I cut out and ran them through my Big Shot and had a stash of labels to use as I went through and laid out my pages.

Take a look through and enjoy!!!






 
 


 


 


 
I apologize for the photos. I already had them in the book when I remembered to take them.  Just let me know if you have any specific questions.
 
Jenny

disclaimer:  I'm still a demo so its my Stampin' Up link above. You buy from me and I get a commission. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great project! The book looks great!!!! While I was looking through it, I kept saying, this is my favorite page, no THIS is my favorite page! Well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so wonderful! They are even better in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...