Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm back!!

After the whirlwind couple of weeks I think I'm actually home for awhile.  I have alot of reviews to do and some pretty scrabooking pictures to share. :)

Just a little housekeeping. 

Breaking Dawn part 2 Rocks!!  I had a great time at the movie marathon with my friend from 3 Monkeys throwing around some paper , my sister, and her friend. Seeing all 5 movies in a row was a rush and I was going WOW and Oh My Goodness all weekend long after the final act. I actually went again on Sunday to see it for a second time and just so you know it is still just as good with repeat viewings.

Also for my scrappy friends Stampin' Up is having their annual Online Extravaganza sale.  It started today and ends on the 28th.

I'm working on uploading pictures now for some reviews.  I'll be posting alot over the next couple of days and there are more boxes coming this week so it will be busy.  I'm going to apologize in advance for all the posts.

Have a great Thanksgiving week!!!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...