This was my second Ipsy bag and I love last months chevron bag so much I think the brown one is a little boring. LOL Its still a great little bag and goes well with the theme but not as eye catching as the chevron. It did include some great items and I've already used a couple. :)
- First up is the Nailtini Millionaire nail polish. I don't think you can ever have too much nail polish and this is a great brown glitter sparkle. It just so happened I had a brown color on my nails when I got the bag so I immediately added the glitz. :) I got lots of compliments on it. I might do the same combo again when I change my polish.
- Next is an eyeshadow from theBalm. The color we got is called Matt Batali and is a rich deep chocolate. I don't wear eyeshadow a ton but this color looks great.
- This was my either or item. Some people got a mascara but I got the eyebrow defining gel. I have dark eyebrows so I will have to give this a try. My friend who also gets these bags said that you can use it as a mascara primer for your eyelashes so I may try that too.
- Another thing you can never have to much of is lipgloss. My hubby says I'm addicted to it and I will probably agree. I love this Dare Devil shade from bareminerals. It looks great and smells so good going on. It also lasted a long time when I wore it so that's always a big plus.
- and finally laying down in front is chocolate eyeliner pencil from Starlet Cosmetics. I have really dark brown eyes so this color is perfect for me.