Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November Ipsy Review

I loved this months bag.  The theme was Party Perfect and was shades of browns which work really well with my skin tones.


This was my second Ipsy bag and I love last months chevron bag so much I think the brown one is a little boring. LOL  Its still a great little bag and goes well with the theme but not as eye catching as the chevron. It did include some great items and I've already used a couple. :)
  • First up is the Nailtini Millionaire nail polish. I don't think you can ever have too much nail polish and this is a great brown glitter sparkle. It just so happened I had a brown color on my nails when I got the bag so I immediately added the glitz. :)  I got lots of compliments on it.  I might do the same combo again when I change my polish.
  • Next is an eyeshadow from theBalm.  The color we got is called Matt Batali and is a rich deep chocolate.  I don't wear eyeshadow a ton but this color looks great.
  • This was my either or item.  Some people got a mascara but I got the eyebrow defining gel.  I have dark eyebrows so I will have to give this a try. My friend who also gets these bags said that you can use it as a mascara primer for your eyelashes so I may try that too. 
  • Another thing you can never have to much of is lipgloss.  My hubby says I'm addicted to it and I will probably agree.  I love this Dare Devil shade from bareminerals. It looks great and smells so good going on. It also lasted a long time when I wore it so that's always a big plus.
  • and finally laying down in front is chocolate eyeliner pencil from Starlet Cosmetics.  I have really dark brown eyes so this color is perfect for me.
I can't find my little card right now since I have had this box for a week or so but I'm pretty sure I got everything in there.  Right now this is probably my favorite subscription makeup type box that I get.  Of the last two months I am using almost everything and they are a great size for larger samples.  The bag only costs $10 a month so try them out if you want a little fun.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...