Now onto the picture goodness.:)
Well this picture looked better on my camera. Sorry about the glare.
- Oogies Gourmet Popcorn in White Cheddar. I'm not a huge fan of these popcorn type things but I will give this a try.
- Bobbysue's Nuts this is a great togo size
- Bigelow Tea Eggnogg'n thank goodness there is only one bag of this since it really sounds disgusting. LOL. I'm going to see if I can pass it along to someone who must be more adventurous then me. ;)
- American Vintage Wine Bisquits. The info card says they are handmade. Not really sure why they needed to be since they are a cracker but I have some leftover dips from Thanksgiving so I should pull them out and give them a try.
- TheLazyBaker Brown Sugar Pecan Shortbread mix. Now this is really intriguing to me and I can't wait to get my bake on and make these. Not a huge pecan fan but I will try them and probably make them when I need to take a little something somewhere.
- Flourless Bliss Pumpkin Souffle mix. This is a little ready to go container and I love it. Since its getting cooler this week I'm sure to try it out one night.
- Lotus Bakeries Smooth Biscoff spread. There is only a small togo container of this and the infor says its good on toast and fruit slices so when I'm having my crackers this week I might grab this out with some fruit too.
So even though everything isn't exactly what I would eat I do love getting new things to try and hopefully finding a couple keepers and for only $7 a month its a great deal.