Monday, January 26, 2015

Ipsy - January 2015 Fresh Start

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.


Doing a quick review today on my January 2015 Ipsy bag.  The bright pink bag was waiting for me when I got home from my cruise but I hadn't really had a chance to dig into it.  I did as you saw in my post last week open it to see why it was so heavy but that was about it.

Here is what I got this month:

  • Probelle Into the Blue Nail Laquer ($6.00) - Not sure what I can say about this one.  I love getting polish in the bags but this color is so not me.  I might see if a friend wants it or I could possible use a little of it when playing around with nail art. 
  • Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush ($9.99) - I was actually just noticing my goto brushes are looking a little rough so I need to dig through my stash and see if I can replace my old ones.  This one is so pretty it might move up to the top of the list.
  • Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Ethereal ($5.00) - I love Pacifica products and I've never tried their eyeshadow before so this looks fun. I did get the lighter color and had hoped for a darker shade but I still think this will be fun.
  • BellePierre Shimmer Powder ($14.99) - Well this will go good layered with the Pacifica I think and looks very shimmery.
  • La Fresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day, Day Moisturizer - ($11.76) I use moisturizer everyday and I like La Fresh products so I'm excited to try this one out.
  • The bag - This is a meh bag for me. I like the quality of it but its an odd blue and white with an orangish zipper. I've had others that are more fun but this is a good size so I'll use it for something.
Overall this is a decent bag but not exciting which I'm ok with.  The value was definitely there since Ipsy only cost $10 a month plus tax in some states.  I love getting my bag each month and seeing what they have.

And a big Thank you to all who have joined through my link since I was able to cash in some of my points for extra goodies in this bag which made opening my pink envelope that much more fun.  Here are all the things from past boxes I got in addition to my above items this month.


I hope you all enjoyed your Ipsy this month,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...