I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. It's been awhile since I've linked up but since C and I are hibernating today it was the perfect day to check in. :)
- The boys have finally agreed to let me get rid of some of the plastic toys in the playroom. So the kitchen, grill, and workbench are on the way out. I can't wait for the playroom renovation to begin. :) I want to add in a desk for homework and Lego builds and then to work on clearing out some of the bins so we have some actual playspace in the playroom.
- With Ns birthday yesterday we had burgers on the grill which was his choice and cake.
- I was looking at our calendar and we don't have any plans this weekend. I'm kindof excited to not have any set things to do.
- C has the next birthday here but I still can't help but start thinking about mine. I NEED to update my running list of things I'd like so that M knows whats on there. ;)
- With the playroom changes I'm also hoping to mix up my craft space too. I have some design changes I want M to build for me and hopefully that will get me some more storage space. I'm also thinking I may NEED another Raskog cart from IKEA. Hmm maybe something to put on my birthday list.
|C liked the cake too!!!|
So I think that is it for my thoughts this morning. I'm sure as soon as I post this I will have tons of other randomness but for now this is it. :)
Have a great Thursday!!!