Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thursday Thoughts


I'm linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. It's been awhile since I've linked up but since C and I are hibernating today it was the perfect day to check in. :)
  • The boys have finally agreed to let me get rid of some of the plastic toys in the playroom. So the kitchen, grill, and workbench are on the way out.  I can't wait for the playroom renovation to begin. :)  I want to add in a desk for homework and Lego builds and then to work on clearing out some of the bins so we have some actual playspace in the playroom.
  • With Ns birthday yesterday we had burgers on the grill which was his choice and cake.
He's ready!!!

  • I was looking at our calendar and we don't have any plans this weekend.  I'm kindof excited to not have any set things to do.  
  • C has the next birthday here but I still can't help but start thinking about mine. I NEED to update my running list of things I'd like so that M knows whats on there. ;)
Candle time

  • With the playroom changes I'm also hoping to mix up my craft space too.  I have some design changes I want M to build for me and hopefully that will get me some more storage space.  I'm also thinking I may NEED another Raskog cart from IKEA.  Hmm maybe something to put on my birthday list.
C liked the cake too!!!

So I think that is it for my thoughts this morning.  I'm sure as soon as I post this I will have tons of other randomness but for now this is it. :)

Have a great Thursday!!!
Jenny



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i asked for an electric blanket for my birthday, which is in July. how's that for random???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you. When we went to turn on the electric blanket this season it didn't work :( So another item for my list. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...