Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Morning Musings

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link.

So it is the first Monday of 2015 and lets just say that alarm clock was not my friend this morning :(  WOW was it hard to get up.  Only C has preschool this morning N is tracked out for a couple more weeks so what did we do this morning?  We went to Dunkin Donuts and then to Target. LOL

We are taking a few minutes at home now before we go to pick up C and start our afternoon. Not sure what the day brings for us but we need to finish putting away the Christmas stuff this week so sometime that has to happen.

Did you all have a great holiday?  We stayed home but we had so much fun and then we didn't do a ton either so it was all great. Both of my boys have decided that they love games now so we have been playing a lot. Uno is one of our faves and even C has it pretty much figured out. He doesn't want any help and says he is a big boy.

I did get a little productive and got my 2012 scrapbooking pages into albums so I can put them on the shelves.

They also released a new promotion for Walt Disney World so I've spent some time getting that applied for clients and booking more trips. :)  Check out my page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel for all the latest info and to send me a message or email me so I can help you plan a trip too.


So what is on your plans for this first full week of 2015? Anything big going on? Was getting up hard for you today too?

Happy New Year and I can't wait to talk and blog with you all this year,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...