Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Whatever Wednesday

disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. The boys and I have had fun and then haven't done a ton either. :)  We went out to lunch with Emily yesterday to celebrate her birthday. How can it be my little sis is already 20.  I swear she was just born the other day. LOL

Today we have big plans to take C to school and then N and I are going to start trying on clothes for him since he is growing like a weed and I need to make sure he has things for out trip.

I haven't done a TV Talk Tuesday but M and I are slowly working our way through the fall shows. We have caught up on Bones, Castle, Forever, etc and we just started on Elementary and I still have the final season of White Collar to watch.  You know just in time for all the shows to come back from their holiday hiatus.

Oh I haven't posted it on my facebook page yet but Stampin' Ups Sale-a-bration started yesterday.  It is our yearly sale where you can get a free item when you spend $50. You can see all the info and the available free items when you click on the promotion on my website www.jennylouthan.stampinup.net

And since we are talking about specials did you see that Walt Disney World has released their next round of discounts for travel Feb 22-June 15th!!! Up to 30% off room rates and the chance for a free park day when you purchase 4 days.  Check out my facebook page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel and shoot me a message or an email at jenny@lovethemousetravel.com to start planning your next trip.

I've cut back on all my subscription boxes so the only ones I'm getting now are Ipsy and My Paper Pumpkin. There are so many good ones out there though so I might have to see about adding another one to the mix in the coming months.  Which one is everyone's favorite right now?

So I better get moving and get myself dressed so that I can get C to preschool.  Everyone else is still snoozing here so it would be so easy to enjoy the quiet but alas the day has to get started.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...