Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Whatever Wednesday - Happy Birthday N post



Hi everyone!!!  Busy day here today getting N ready to go back to school and then getting ready for his birthday dinner tonight. He was actually pretty ready to go back this morning. Being out for 5 1/2 weeks was really a long time for him

How did he get to be 7 yrs old?
Not much else that I'm thinking about today. I'm overly happy that my new shows are back and I love that we are getting some time to catch up with them.  I'm also ready for the superbowl this weekend.  N is so excited for it an we got appetizers to do an appy dinner during the game.  So much fun.

Have a great rest of the day and I'll be back tomorrow with some thoughts,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...