Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Currently





Yesterday was a busy day so I'm just now getting time to link up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Shocked--- both N and C needed haircuts so we went last week. N normally keeps his pretty short so I can spike it up but C has always been a longer hair kid. Not this week. He told the hairdresser he wanted hair like Ns so she looked at me and I nodded and all his hair was gone.  He looks so grown up now.


Amused--- that the boys can be screaming and fighting one minute and then best buds the next.  When this happens they then look at me like I'm crazy for trying to get them to calm down.  This was after one of our for sure disagreements.


And again--- and here is another picture of them.  N usually yells at C to leave him alone when he gets home from school but then they will end up like this and if I let them keep their Ipads they will stay like this for awhile.


Enjoying--- Well I was enjoying the weather here. It was hot but not too muggy at the end of last week so C and I ventured to the park.  He was chilling in the sandbox as Mr. Cool.


Ughing--- I mean really what else can you say? The news is talking about the heat and if you step outside you will feel the heat so there is no getting around it today.  While the high says 96°F with the heat index it will feel like its over 100°.  That is just way to hot for me.


So that is about it for today. I hope everyone has a great week and doesn't melt too hard out there.
Jenny 




2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a haircut can do! I hear ya on the heat! It's been around 90 all week, humidity in the 70% range...though fortunately it's been cloudy/rainy but still waaaay too hot for me!

    ~Stopping by from the Currently Linkup ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE his fun haircut!! Def looks more grown up!
    Whoah Heatwave! Stay cool!

    Thank you for joining my Currently link up this week! I so look forward to reading what you are up to! Have a great weekend & Choose Happy! XO Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...