Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




Good morning. I didn't get a chance to link up last week but I'm back today to share and link up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • This was the first full week of Ns track out and we've been busy. His first choice on Monday was to go to the library for some new books to read.

  • Then we spent a full day at the pool and another day we went to a park and did a nature walk.  We actually saw some dear on the walk and C tells me we saw a really cute small birdie.  The best part of the walk was the bridge that goes over the highway. They both thought that was pretty cool.  We finished off the day at a used bookstore.  N loves digging through the shelves to see what goodies he can find.

  • Oh remember my clean desk I shared on Monday?  That afternoon the neighbors were over and they spent hours playing cars on my desk. LOL they had different heats and pairings and were trading and coming up with winners.  Who knew it would be so entertaining.

  • Oh and on the who knew category N can now make it across the monkey bars in the backyard.  He was out there and he said so close and then all of a sudden he was screaming that he made it. LOL I went out and of course took a video that you could see if you followed me on instagram and then took some pictures.  He did it over and over and over. My arms would have been killing me.

I thought today was going to be a bit of a down day but we are getting ready to head out for some errands and then see how it goes. This weekend we have flag football and my dad and stepmom are coming up to watch him and do some lunch. Should be fun and the weather is looking great.  What all are you guys up to this week? Big plans for the weekend?

Have a magical day,
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...