Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




After missing last week I'm back and linking up with Jen for my weekly Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • So I get up about 30min before I have to in the morning so that I can have some quiet time downstair all to myself. ;)  I check my email and maybe watch some tv. If I need to make an early dining call for Disney I do that too. It is wonderful.  Does anyone else do this?  I am more of a morning person so getting up early is better for me then staying up late.
  • So very random but at the store this weekend I needed some eggs.  I normally just buy 6 eggs at a time since we don't really use them well they were out of the 6 packs so what did I get instead?  18 eggs!!!  Yes I blew right past the dozen and went for the 18 since they were onsale for only $.10 more then the dozen. LOL  How many eggs did I need for the muffins I was making this weekend? Just 2. LOL so what in the world am I going to do with the rest of these eggs.  No clue but looks like I need to be doing some baking.

  • I haven't watched yet but I'm way too excited that Wahlburgers was back on last night.  I love me some Donnie. Then he is also one Donnie loves Jenny and to cap off the night they have the Lachey brothers now.  It really is boy bandpalooza on Wed night.
  • Speaking of boybands. We are now in full R5 fandom in our house.  The concert was awesome and all N talks about. He wore his shirt on Monday and has been asking everyday to wear it again. LOL unfortunately it is still dirty and mommy hasn't done the laundry yet ;)  I think once a week with the same shirt is enough.  I was an awesome mom again on Monday since I picked up their new cd when I was at Target.  I had it waiting in the car for him when I picked him up from carpool. As I'm writing this I just set the Tivo to record todays Kelly & Michael since R5 is performing so N can watch it later tonight too.

  • Yesterday C had his first eye appointment and they dilated his eyes and gave him cool kid shades. He thought he was hot stuff and didn't give me any issues wearing the glasses at all. He was not fond of the blurriness with the dilation but he was great.

So this might be one of my most random Thursday Thoughts every. I seem to be all over the place.  Anyway have a great day and a great weekend!!!

Happy Thursday,
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...