Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ipsy July 2015 Summer Lovin' Glambag review

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits for future goodies.



Back again with a look at this months Ipsy.  They still come in the hot pink envelope and I love seeing them in my mailbox each month.  This months theme was Summer Lovin'.  I think they should really have sent this one out earlier since by now with it being so hot for so many days I'm pretty much over summer ;)

In case you need a reminder  Ipsy  is a monthly beauty subscription that gets you 5 items in a cute little bag each month for only $10!!!! (plus tax in certain states).  This is the only makeup type bag I'm getting right now and I still love it. While not every month is a me month overall I'm usually pretty happy.


And now onto this months glambag.  I was excited when I opened the bag envelope since I knew what the bag looked like this month and I love the Ikat pattern. I had not paid too much attention I guess to people really talking about the bag and this one is fabric which I'm loving even more.  Such a great bag this month.

  • Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser ($2.50) - I'm just not a huge cleanser person and I have a ton of them so not sure I will use this one.  I may toss it in a togo bag but otherwise I'll pass it on.
  • Octavio Molina Hair La Playa Salt Spray ($7.25) - I'm really excited for this one. I just finished up a sea salt spray that I had so this will be added into the rotation. I tend to use these more in the summer so perfect timing.
  • Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm in French Kiss ($14) - I love this brand and have never tried the lip balm but since I use a balm all the time this should be good.  It is a very light pink so not too over the top which is good to use at anytime.
  • Nudestix Magnetic EyeColor in Gilt ($24) - This came with the pencil sharpener too. This is a glittery neutral shade that I think could also  be good for any day wear. It is however very similar to other shades that I've gotten but I love the chubby crayon application so I may stick with this one.  This one says it is quick drying, non-sticky, long lasting, no animal testing done and preservative free so a great one to keep around.
  • City Color Cosmetics HD Powder ($3.50) - This is used to set your foundation and even out fine lines and wrinkles. Since I don't use foundation very often I'll probably end up passing this one along.

Even though not all these products are for me this month I'm really happy with it over all.  The bag and the salt spray really push me over the edge. :) I do like the other products and will use most of them  I do love the samples and getting to play around with them and for the $10 I spent I got over $50 in products!! So that makes me very happy.

Did any of you get an  Ipsy  bag this month?  What was your favorite item? I'm always excited to see what other items people get since we don't all get the same thing. :)

Jenny

disclaimer: This post contains a referral link for Ipsy and if you joining through me I will get credits and cash them in for extra goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...