Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin March 2015 Box Review




I told you guys I had some My Paper Pumpkin kits that I finished and was going to share and here I am.  I worked on this one at my neighborhood craft club night the last couple months. 


My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another paper project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.  As I posted the other day right now there is a discount for 50% off your first two months if you use the code HALFOFF between now and September 10, 2015.  You can see all the info and details in my other post HERE.

This was the kit for March 2015 and was called Sew You.  Being that I was at craft club I forgot to take an over all picture of the supplies but there were enough to make 9 cards.  I also thought it was very on trend right now with the sewing since I keep seeing projects with a little sewing in them all over the place right now.

The stamp set for this month. These are some really great sayings to keep on hand. I have all of my My Paper Pumpkin stamp sets in a case that I take with me when I go scrapping.  It gives me a great assortment of sayings and images to use for fun.  Hmm seeing this picture makes me realize I really need to clean my stamping cleaner pads. LOL  I also keep the small ink spots and take those with me too so that I'm not hauling my big pads around all the time. It is a great way to get a combination of colors to work with on other projects.


Since I was making these to give to Ns teachers I made all of mine say Thank You.  I needed lots of Thank you cards.  I do love that the YOU was already prepunched so all I had to do was stitch it. This was a great project to do while I was chatting with the girls at the club.


And here are some of my cards.  The kit came with the stickers and N helped me add them to the labels.  I'm loving the patterned card bases too.  The pop of yellow yarn is perfect for these cards.

I really love getting my Paper Pumpkin kit each month and having a fun quick project to work on.  This one was so different from what I normally do but I loved it and so did N and his teachers.
  

Happy Crafting,
Jenny












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...