Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stampin' Up Yard Sale

As I posted the other week I help my friend every year run her yard sale. This isn't your normal yard sale but one that is only for discontinued and retired Stampin' Up supplies.  Its run like a consignment sale and consignors get credit for new products.  Shoppers get a great deal on products.  Let me just say this is a crazy and fun event. If you are in the Raleigh/Cary, NC area send me a message with your email and I will get you on the email list for next years sale. ;)

Here are some of the pictures of the sale. It takes over her whole downstairs and into her garage and sunroom.  She has things by category so you can look for specific things if you want to.




And here are some of the ladies right before we let them in

And then inside shopping. I work the checkout line so this was right before I sat down and got to work.


It truly is a fun and crazy day. If you are a crafter and love Stampin' Up products then this is a sale for you.

And I posted this the other day but here are the great ladies that worked the sale with me.  My stamping ladies.

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. LOVE It!!!!! I want to shop through the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...