Monday, April 27, 2015

Currently



I had so much fun last week that I'm linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Hungry --- The local pick your own strawberry patch opened today across from Cs preschool so of course we had to stop in. 


Loving --- the weather. This week looks great in the weather department (well minus a little rain ;)) and I'm hoping it holds out for Saturday since my neighborhood has its first movies on the lawn night and the boys and I want to go.


Inspired --- After this past weekend and getting to scrapbook all weekend I'm inspired to keep going.  I have a stash from the weekend and my supplies are still all over the table and I just want to sit down and make more pages.


Listening to --- Terminal the final book in the Virals Series by Kathy Reichs.  I love to listen to books in the car and I've really enjoyed this series.  I'll be sad to see that it is ending and I'm hoping for a good conclusion. 


I'm really having fun with this link up and I hope to check in each Monday.

Have a great week everyone!!!
Jenny




2 comments:

  1. I am jealous! I am ready for fresh strawberries!!! We won't have them here until late June at the earliest!!!

    Good job scrapbooking!!!
    Thank you for joining my Currently Link Up! I love hearing what is going on in your world!! XOXO Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...