Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Musings



Well again this week it's not morning but it is Monday so I'm doing good :)

How was everyone's Easter weekend?  If you remember last week I said we had no plans we'll that changed a bit and we ended up doing a couple things on Saturday and then having family over for dinner on Sunday so nothing too major but still lots of fun.

Saturday we were able to go to the Carolina Hurricanes game. N has been asking to go all season and since this is the last week we were lucky to work it in. It also happened to be Slapshot Saturday so kids got to go on the ice after the game and hit a puck. He though that was AWESOME.


Easter Sunday we stayed home and did some yard work and then the boys cousins came over for an Easter Egg hunt and some kabobs on the grill. The weather here in NC was so great we spent as much time as possible outside.  The boys are very lucky that the Easter bunny left a "basket" of goodies and then grandma sent a bag of goodies too.  They were very excited.  I say "basket" since our very practical Easter Bunny leaves totes for the boys with their goodies so that they can store things in them and put them away instead of a basket that isn't as usable ;)  We love our Easter Bunny.


So speaking of yard work I went to clear out m hanging planter for the new season. The strawberries are already growing back so I was going to just clean out the old dead plants from last year and when I opened the top we had a birds nest in there. LOL  It doesn't look like its been used recently and I'm not even sure how they got in there but we removed it and now the planter is ready for some new plants. 

So let's see this week is our more laid back week.  C has school but N is tracked out so we are going to be spending some time at home and going to the park if the rain holds out.  Right now it is beautiful out there so I'm wanting this all week.

If you want to follow along with our fun each week you can follow me on Instagram .  I don't post a ton but I do have fun on their and I love to follow people back to see what everyone is up too.

Have a great week everyone and I'll be back with some more posts this week. I have TV Talk ready to go and then my mid week check-in on Wednesday and Thoughts on Thursday.  I'm going to be a posting fool. LOL hmm sorry I think the sillies are taking over today.

Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...