Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

disclosure: This post contains referral links.



Morning everyone  it's Thursday again and I'm linking up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

  • I know I've said before but my sister is a Plant Biology major at NC State so Tuesday C and I went over with her to pick up her plants from the greenhouse.  I have no idea what they are and they are mostly going to my parents house but WOW this was alot of plants for the back of my car and FYI a flat of them is pretty heavy and my arms were sore the next day. LOL

  • .Since N is now obsessed with The Flash we had to watch it last night.  We had company over on Tuesday so we recorded it and then right after dinner he was all The Flash was on last night can we watch it now. LOL  C is really getting into it too. It is kindof fun to have a show that we can watch together that isn't a kiddie show.

  • So I don't have any subscription boxes coming in this month but I did do an online auction in one of my groups and I have all of these packages going out today. LOL  My mailman is going to think I'm bonkers or something. :)

  • Look what came on Friday!!!!! I am beyond excited for it and I will do a full review for it soon but for now I just keep looking at it and smiling.  Like I said before I have tried other methods but I think the paper Erin Condren planner is just the way I need to go and I won't be waiting to get my next one at the end of the year.  
It's a rainy day today so C and I are planning to just hang at home. Maybe we will catch up on some tv and then play games. He is really into game right now and its so cute playing with him.

Have a great Thursday and rest of the week!!!
Jenny


disclosure: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...