Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday Thoughts





Thursday again and as usual I'm linking up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

  • My boys have a new game they play with the neighbors. Hide-N-Seek Facetime. LOL They are each in their own house and then they hide and call the other person. That person tries to figure out where they are over facetime. I have no idea how this could be fun but they think it is hysterical.
  • We did our first family watch night of The Flash on Tuesday. :) The boys were really good getting ready for it but it did not lead to an easier bed time and N still wanted to stay up.  We will have to see how it plays out in weeks to come.

  • C and I just did a massive errand run this morning. He was good and we got a lot done but there is so much to do at home.
  • My house looks like toys exploded in here. LOL but with my allergies acting up my head hurts when I have it bent over so much so its not getting picked up too fast. Oh well my friend can just step over them all this weekend :)
  • In the very random thought category I like getting my books as soon as they are released at least by some authors but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the big hardback books. They are so hard to read and really curl up with but I don't see me waiting for the paperback so I guess the hardback will have to do.  I wish they would just start releasing them at the same time now.
Have a great rest of your Thursday. I'm going to try and do some cleaning up now. :)
Jenny


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...