Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin April 2015 Box Kit

Well I'm very behind in making all of the projects in my My Paper Pumpkin kits and then in blogging the finished products but I had a girls scrapping weekend this past weekend and my sister came over and created the newest kit with a couple changes. So now I'm going to share with you :)

If you don't know what My Paper Pumpkin is it is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.


Now onto this months project.....


Here are the contents for this month. It is a really cute set of cards with some great word stamps so you can make them say whatever you want.


Here are the cards my sister made with the cute little envelope cards.  I love love love the little bows on the pocket sleeves.


My sister didn't need any Mother's Day or Father's Day cards and wanted some more generic cards so she looked through my stamp stash and found some cute cat stamps.  They are so fun.


Here are the finished cards.  I am loving the colors and the  stamps she used. She says she can now make them birthday cards or thank you cards or just because cards


So what do you think of this months kit? Did you get a kit this month? Did you make the cards as designed or did you mix it up a bit too?

I really love getting my Paper Pumpkin kit each month and having a fun quick project that I or someone else can make.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...