Monday, October 12, 2015

Currently





Good morning!!!  It is Monday and time link up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently post :)

Currently.....

Hungry--- I saw that the chicken tortilla soup was back at Chik-fil-a and I couldn't wait to get some. So Saturday while it was rainy and dreary here the boys and I headed over.  It was so good and I can't wait to go back for some more.

Shopping--- The boys are ready for Christmas. I knew it was a little quiet upstairs one night and the next day I was presented with this list. They decided to share one list so they can get bigger things ;)  I can pretty much tell who added which things so not sure why they used one list but it works and I love it.

Speaking of Rain--- When we got home from CFA all they wanted to do was play in the rain. Since it wasn't storming and just raining I said sure and they played out there a long time.  I did step out and say who wants me to take their picture. Of course being my boys they got right into it and goofed off a but just to be sure.

Reading--- Well I did finish this weekend but I grabbed this book from my sisters room when I was there the other week and with having carpool pick up I decided to take it with me and then I got to read in the rain this weekend too.  Now for the book I actually liked it. While the originals were not what I would call terrific writing they were easy to read and this is just like that.  I'm wondering if while I do like the books all from the first person of the girl I'm really liking the reverse too and seeing the guys point of view. With this one I've also ready Midnight Sun which is the Twilight from Edwards point of view and I liked it better too.  I want to get the new Stephanie Meyers book out too and see how she works Twilight with a reverse perspective and different characters.  

Watching--- so much TV. Make sure to check in tomorrow and see my very lengthy TV Talk. :)  I've been writing as I watch the shows so there is a little about everything.  I will say I was very excited to see Jason Dohring on the Originals this week.  That show is really a guilty pleasure and while vampires are always hot. They just upped it this season with having them fight in a cage. I mean really could it get any hotter?  I hope Jason sticks around for awhile and we get to see more of him.  

Inspired--- by this pumpkin.  I totally grabbed this off my feed and took a snap  but I don't remember who posted it.  I really think I need to have M paint up one of our pumpkins like this.


That is my randomness for a Monday Morning. I hope you have a great week!!!
Jenny




6 comments:

  1. That Mickey pumpkin is so cute!

    **stopping by from the Currently linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to get Midnight Sun!! (Stopping by from the link up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it a couple years ago and found it on Stephanie's site for free. It is really good and after you read it you can see that the writers had access to it when they did the screenplay for the movie. So many little things that were tossed in. Love it.

      Delete
  3. Love the Christmas List!! Lots of 'football' things! How cool. That is the cutest pumpkin. #ChooseHappy #Currently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my boys are all about sports right now. I just laugh at all the Detroit stuff when we live in NC. LOL

      Delete
  4. Mmmmmm. Soup looks delicious!!
    Love the pumpkins!!! So cute!!!!!!

    Thank you so much for joining me this week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...