Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

disclaimer:  This post contains referral links



Happy Thursday!!!  It's Thursday and I'm linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • So I mentioned last week that N was outgrowing his shoes.  Really he is outgrowing everything but we started with shoes. He finally decided on some new Van hightops.  They look so big.

  • It's also Red Ribbon Week at Ns school so one day they got to wear mismatched clothes.  N decided to wear his purple jeans I just got him and a bright shirt.  I think this is a little more matchy then some of his outfits but whatever works for him.  Then since N was taking a picture C had to have a picture too. :)

  • I've been working on my Christmas List and I have a Erin Condren planner on there and then I see that they are having a sale and offering 25% off right now with code FRIENDS25 so do I go ahead and order or do I wait? Such a hard decision. I did finally decide I wanted to go horizontal next year but there are so many pretty covers to choose from I'm so torn.

  • Speaking of Christmas shopping are you guys done yet? I feel really behind in my shopping this year as I have very little already bought and I'm normally close to done.  Some of this has to do with the boys being older so they are getting fewer things that are more expensive then just a bunch of toys but still I want to be done so I can just enjoy December and not feel so rushed all the time.
  • Today is Ns first full day of track out and after we ran my sister to drop off her car I asked what he wanted to do and he picked the library.  :)  It was then we realized he is no longer in the early reader section and had to go over to the regular kids fiction section.  Let's just say that section is a little overwhelming. LOL  we looked and he grabbed a couple books but I expect we will be back there early next week for more.


  • So no overly big plans this weekend. We are going to the fair tomorrow and the finishing decorating for Halloween the rest of the weekend.  It looks to be a good one weatherwise so we will hopefully be spending a good bit of it outside.
I hope you all have a great weekend and rest of the week.
Enjoy the weather,
Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...