Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday Thoughts





I've been away a couple weeks but I'm back today for some thoughts with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • It's been a crazy couple of weeks with going away and Ns end of quarter at school.  Busy busy but I'm loving every minute of it. 
  • This is making me just a little too excited I think. I love PIXAR movies and I can't wait for all of these.
  • Speaking of excited this was the morning clouds the other day. They were so great I had to take a picture before walking C into preschool.
  • C had his first lunch bunch at preschool this week too. I did laugh when his director was telling people to check the lunch boxes since not much food was eaten and then I opened Cs and it is gone.  I'm not sure he licked it clean but it was pretty darn close. LOL  I asked if he needed more food next time and he said "No it was the perfect amount"  I'm really not sure where that kid gets it from sometimes. He is a total hoot.
  • Not much going on this weekend around here.  N wants to start bringing out the Halloween decorations so we are going to work on that and then M says he is feeling the need to create some sawdust so I need to come up with a project. :) I have a couple around here but I need to prioritize them and see what should be done first.
Any big plans for you guys this week or weekend?  I'm glad that the rain has finally stopped and I'm hoping it stays away for a couple days at least.  Hmm when I look back this is a very random post but that is just the way I like it. :)

Have a magical day,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...