Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday Thoughts






Happy Thursday!!!  It's almost Halloween and I'm excited to be back and linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • This has been a crazy busy week for some reason. Getting ready for Halloween and all the parties has made it busy.  But we are having a great time.
  • We have not been carving pumpkins much the last couple of years and just doing the stick in things but with the rain the other day the boys and I headed out to grab some pumpkins to carve.  They had a great time and picked out some cool patterns.

  • C also had his harvest party at school this week and they did the coolest craft. They took some prange fabric and wrapped it around a roll of toilet paper to make a pumpkin.  So easy and the kids could do it all themselves.

  • After last years fun of making Ns costume this year we are taking it easy since they want to be a football player and a tree.  You'll have to check me out on Monday for the recap.  I'm excited and they love their costumes.
  • I'm just a little to excited for the weather on Saturday. It looks to be a perfect night for trick-or-treating.

  • You do know what this means? With Halloween almost over we go into full on Christmas mode and I can officially start shopping next week :)  I of course already have some goodies stashed away but full force starts and I can really get into it.  I'm ready to decorate for Christmas and get all that fun going. :)
Have a Haunted Halloween!!!
Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...