Happy Thursday ya'll!!! I'm back today and linking up with Jen for her Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.
- Very random but leftover pot roast kindof smells like can dogged food. LOL
- Very excited to go to the NCState Fair next week. I managed to go out the other day and get our advance tickets with the early discount. So fun and I can't wait to get all that good gooey food.
- So I watched my very first American Horror Story and holy WOW I have no idea how that show is aired on tv. I mean I'm not prude by any means but wowsers even I was in a bit of shock. LOL All I can say is Matt Bomer is one heluva man and I may watch anything he is in especially if he likes walking around naked all the time ;)
- Are you guys having great weather right now too? It is in the low 70s here this week and I'm loving it. However this weekend it is going to be cold with highs only in the 50s but perfect fiar weather.
- Speaking of cold weather N has outgrown his tennis shoes in the last week somehow. LOL so we went out last night to Nordstrom Rack to see if he could find any he liked. Nothing that he loved there but we did manage to get both boys some snow boots so I have ensured that it will be a mild winter here in NC this year since we are ready. :)
So that's about it for my Thursday. C and I are just hanging out this afternoon while I do some Disney work and then we are heading out to get N from school. I hope to post some crafty posts soon once I get a chance to take some pictures of them. I made a ton of pages at my retreat the other week.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!