Monday, May 18, 2015

Currently



I'm back again and linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Loving --- My boys. I know I say this all the time but they are so AWESOME. N had a makeup school day on Saturday so that meant we had tons of errands to run on Sunday and they were great. Even letting me take a cool and fun picture of them at Home Depot ;)


Missing--- my sister. She goes to school up here so I've seen here more then normal but now that she is done for the summer she went back home.  However she was up this weekend and we got to do lunch and some Menchies Frozen Yogurt.  She starts her first real job/internship today and I know she is going to rock it. She will be back in the fall for her senior year at NC State.  Woohoo


Smiling--- I love the way that C plays sometimes. This was his set up the other day. He told me that they were having a party and they all came by ship and boat so they parked outside.  Sure kid whatever you say. LOL I love how he lines them all up and looking at this I realize that we have a lot of Jake toys ;)


Excited--- With the boys getting bigger our playset needed an upgrade. When we bought it second hand it had monkey bars with it but my boys were too small and the wood wasn't in great shape so M took the bars and recreated them now.  N can already go almost the whole way across and I'm sure that C will be up there soon enough. This will be lots of fun this summer for everyone I'm sure.


Hungry--- For one of my sisters classes she had to plant something from a seed that would grow and she could eat. Due to the timing of her class she planted a lettuce mix at my house and we had some great salads with it awhile ago. This is probably the last harvest I will get since its getting a little to warm here for lettuce but we had a huge salad last night and it was delicious.



Well that is my Monday and what I'm Currently thinking about. How are you guys doing today? Are you up to anything fun?

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...