Thursday, May 7, 2015

December 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit

Updated - Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of this promotion. If you are thinking about My Paper Pumpkin now is the time to give it a try!!!



Hey look at that I'm back again so soon with another My Paper Pumpkin kit that I finished.
I started this one awhile ago and just finished it today so that N could take one to school for teacher appreciation tomorrow. :) He wanted a fancy card and what could be more fancy then a shaker card.

If you don't know what My Paper Pumpkin is it is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up that will send you a project box each month with cards or another project that can be completed in about 30 minutes.  The cost of the box is $19.95. If you are not ready to sign up for a monthly box you can now purchase a set 1,3,6,9 or 12 month subscription. These will need to be placed through my Stampin' Up store http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  this will give you the prepaid options.


The kit for December was the All Shook Up card kit. There were enough supplies to make 9 cards and nice thick green envelopes were included too.  I've said this before but I love the stamps that come in these kits and I keep them in a stamp container and grab them a lot when I'm going out crafting. They give a nice assortment of stamps for me to choose from. I do the same thing with the little ink spots. Normal ink pads take up a lot of space to travel with so I have a couple wood stamp cases that I place the ink spots in and I just grab those and go. I then have a great assortment of colors to stamp with.


With the sentiments being stickers like this I just made the cards pretty much as the instructions told showed.  You can't really see it in my picture but within each window the same sentiment is stamped on the background and then there is confetti and sequins in the shaker window.  Note: I did use my embossing buddy and rub the plastic sheet window so that the confetti would not stick to it.  Just a little trick I learned back when I used to make a lot of shaker cards.

N took a couple of the Thank Yous for his teachers for tomorrow. I'm thinking of using some of the Hellos for Cs teacher gifts next week and its always good to have extra Happy Birthday cards on hand.

So what do you think of this kit? Did you get this kit? Did you make the cards as designed or did you mix it up a bit too? Do you like the shaker look?

I really love getting my Paper Pumpkin kit each month and having a fun quick project to work ok.  My neighborhood is starting a crafting circle and I plan to take these with me each month so hopefully I will get them created faster and will be able to share them with you. :)

Happy Crafting,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...