Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thanks for a Grape Year Teacher Gift

As I said in a couple of my other posts C had his last day of preschool this week and I knew I wanted to do a small gift for his teachers.  I had seen a box on Instagram that said Orange you glad its almost summer and my friend said she liked Thanks for a Grape Year and my mind started spinning. I was so excited and I was off to do some shopping.  I was planning on using a box and filling with goodies but then I saw these mugs at Target and decided that was the way to go.


It's hard to take a picture of a mug when you put a band on it :)


I first saw the mugs and then decided to add a water enhancer, some tick tacs and pens to the insides. C really wanted the purple tissue paper so we wrapped the goodies before stuffing into the mug.


I went hunting for some Designer Series Paper to use and while this isn't the best colors it the one that C loved so we used it.  It is Rich Razzleberry from the Polka Dot Parade retired paper.


I loved this stamp set as soon as I saw it was available during Sale-a-bration this year. I have not had a chance to use it yet so I was stoked to get to pull it out.


Next up was figuring out the bunch of grapes.  I grabbed my small circle punch and made a pile of them. Then I made a bunch and glued them together.


Here is where I was roughing out the size of my bunch of grapes.


I didn't manage to take a picture of the band before I added it to the mug :( Blogger fail but I do have pictures of both sides. :)


And the second side take 1.  I sent this over to M to show him and he was surprised since he assumed I was going to say Thanks a bunch which would have worked just as well but what I realized was I had forgotten to put Cs name on it. LOL so of course I grabbed out some more new goodies to add to the tag.  


I love these stakes and while they do have a garden feel I'm planning to use them more for things like this. Where they will stick out and have a little note or comment on them. I thought they would be great for Project Life books too,

So what do you think? I'm pretty in love with these and I'm thinking Ns teachers might get a similar thing when it comes to his end of year gifts.  Since I used my Stampin' Up products a list of items will be at the end of the post.  I love that I was able to grab so many things and make them work together. I also love that I got to use some of my new goodies that I hadn't used yet.

Happy Crafting,
Jenny





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...