Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




Good Morning!!! It's Thursday again and I'm linking up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • With the pool opening this week we finally went yesterday after we picked N up from school.  The water was pretty cold but we seemed to adjust quickly and it was fine then.  

  • We did get a chance to go for a walk the other night. After a major meltdown by N we had a peaceful evening and the walk was fun.  He wanted to make sure that I took pictures on the "picture wall" LOL that is what he call this particular retaining wall we pass.  And no I'm not worrying about the outfit choices he makes.

  • Speaking of a the meltdown I love how they can be loosing it one second and then a few minutes later they are so nice and sweet. I really think sometimes they just need to get it out and then there is a calm afterwards.

  • I'm going on Ns school field trip tomorrow and I'm glad the weather will be in the 70s.  Last year on this trip it was upper 90s and so muggy. It should be beautuful to wonder around the museum and check out the animals.
  • Have you guys seen the commercial for Shick hydro Silk TrimStyle razors?  Uhm yea I die laughing everytime I see it.  It really seems like one of those that someone in a meeting said wouldn't it be funny if women were trimming a bush and then somehow it actually got made. LOL  It is just hilarious.
  • I'm working my way through the TV show season finales.  I just watched Arrow this morning and WOW it was good.  I know it got an early pick up so they knew it was coming back but they really made the end feel like it could have been then end if it had to be.  I also watched this weeks Supernatural and WOWsers I can't wait until the finale next week. It was OMGosh amazing.
  • I've been busy working lately planning trips for people to Disney. More availability has been released for the FREE Dining promotion this fall. If you are thinking of going check out my facebook page Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel and send me a message to start planning your trip.


Have a great rest of the week everyone!!!
Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...