Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Currently



I'm back again and linking up with Becky over at Choose Happy for her Currently Monday post again.

Currently.....

Reading--- Well I'm getting ready to start reading Kresley Cole's Dead of Winter. This is the third book in the series and I've had it awhile but I haven't had a chance to really get started. This is my plan this week and I hope to dive in.

 

Enjoying--- the beautiful weekend. My boys and I headed to my parent's house for a couple days and all N wanted to do was go swimming.  The water was pretty cold so I didn't get in much but you know that doesn't really matter to a little boy ;)


Laughing--- at C. He is such a hoot. Last week he decided that he wanted to watch Barbie and the Dreamhouse.  We watched all the episodes that were on Netflix and he was looking for more. No idea what made him think about that show but it was all he could think about until we pulled it up.


Planning--- I posted last week about Cs end of year teacher gifts and now I need to work on Ns teacher appreciation gift for this Friday and then his end of year gift for June.  Not sure what I want to do for either of them. I'm thinking maybe a similar mug for teacher appreciation that says Orange You Glad it's Almost Summer and then just a more standard gift for end of year. Of course I have very little time to get it all together this week so we'll have to see how it goes.

So a day late but it's the recap of the week and what is coming up.  All the fun of Currently just on a Tuesday. :)

Have a great rest of the week!!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...