Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




Good Afternoon!!! It's Thursday again and I'm linking up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  Let's see what has been going on.

  • C and I have had a busy week again. We went to a new program at one of our outdoor ampitheaters here Koka Booth in Cary Tuesday morning for their new Tuesdays with Tots program. It was the first one of the season and so many people showed up but we had a great time and he loved getting to do the activities.

  • Then yesterday he had his spring program at his preschool.  It was really cute and he even did some of the singing and the motions.  I was pretty impressed with him and he said it was fun.

  • Then today is Ns school picture day.  It was supposed to be back in February but we had so much snow it got pushed back.  I have no idea what the backdrop will be but based on what I let him wear I'm hoping it is waist up ;) but even if its not this is what he wears now so it will be an accurate representation.


  • After N left C and I headed out to pick some more strawberries.  I love fresh strawberries from the farm.

  • I have a fun weekend planned with my girls. We are planning to see 50 shades on Friday night and then scrapbooking on Saturday. It should be a hoot and a great start to Mother's Day weekend. ;)
Have a great Thursday everyone!!!
Jenny







1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to get my stuff together and figure out my plan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...