Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday Thoughts




I'm back for another Thursday and a check-in and link up with Jen for some Thursday Thoughts with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  

  • C and I really haven't done a ton this week and we don't have many plans. We are going to make up for it next week with everything thing planned but for now he is happy to stay home and play with his stuff. ;) He gets this way when we've been out of town he just wants to touch all of his goodies.
  • We got a new hammock that I hung up outside to check it out real quick. I don't think this is its final spot but N loves it and has been in it every afternoon so far.

  • I've said this before (I think) that they are building a new shopping center just a few minutes from me and while I'm already excited that my new Target has been open for awhile they are now working on the other side and it has tons of restaurants.  I got a little to excited to see the Panera get signage yesterday and that it has a drive through.  My boys just don't love Panera so I'm glad that I will be able to easily pick something up for myself and take it home.

  • Who else plays words with friends? I only play a handful of games but one is against M and this is what I found yesterday.  I thought it was so cool of course I screenshot it. LOL I think I have Disney on the brain but really when do I not have Disney on the brain. :)

  • N has school this Saturday as his last makeup day from all the snow back in Feb/March.  I have no idea what C, M and I are going to do but I feel like we should do something that morning while N is gone.
  • Speaking of next weeks plans I need to get them in my planner. We have a new playgroup we are trying on Monday, then we are going with our normal neighborhood playgroup to the Lavender Farm on Tuesday and then to the pool on Wednesday. Then on Tuesday night I have my mom's movie club to go and see Pitch Perfect 2. It is looking to be a fun week and I can't wait.
So that looks to be my randomness for now.  Have a great rest of the week and weekend.
Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...