This months theme is Wanderlust and says its a mashup of items to get you ready for travel. I can see how my box fits the theme but at first glance I wasn't wowed by it. However the more I look at it the more I don't really mind it. It just wasn't overly exciting to me but I do think I will use most of the items.
- Mirenesse - Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Cheeky Kiss - This is the item that had me most excited in the box. Its a Lipstick crayon and I've never used one so I can't wait to try it out. ( well once I find it. Grr I have the package and must have dropped the crayon when stopping to help N. Its got to be here somewhere. :() Hmm I just read the packaging and it also says it can be used as a cheek stain. I'll admit I haven't really gotten into the stains yet but I'm almost out of my normal blush so I'm going to venture into that territory.
- Color Club - Wanderlust Collection Polish in Reign in Spain - the color looks wild in the bottle but I'm so into polishes right now and I like Color club so I can't wait to give this one a try. I think it will be great for summer.
- Klorane - Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - This is the biggest item in the box but its also the one I could care less for. I'm not into the dry shampoos at all. Maybe I should be I don't know but so far I haven't jumped on the bandwagon so this does nothing for me.
- Oscar de la Renta - Something Blue perfume - I took a sniff of this one and it actually is pretty nice. I'll give it a try since you really need to sample perfumes on to get how it smells. I don't wear a ton of perfume. I used to and I liked it so I need to work it into my morning routine.
- Twistband Birchbox exclusive Nautical Hair Tie - who can't use another hairband? Not an exciting extra but it will get put to use.
- You can kindof see in the back of the photo that we also got some postcards. I love making cards and sending and receiving mail and these are really cute.
So as you can see my box isn't over exciting and I didn't go WOW when I opened it but I do think overall its a decent box. Did you get a Birchbox this month? What did you get in yours? You don't get Birchbox yet? Its $10 a month and you get a box of samples to try out. You can then review the items online to get points to use towards purchasing full size items. :)
disclaimer: That is my affiliate link up there. You signup through me and I get birchbox points to use towards full size products.