Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!!

It's So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I'm linking up.:)

This week I'm saying So What If:


  • I'm planning my whole night around the premiere of Big Brother.  What can I say I love it.
  • I keep letting C watch tv up in his room so I get a few minutes of quiet each morning while N is at school.
  • Came home from the beach to a broken oven and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.
  • I'm going to rush through the book I'm currently reading so that I'm ready for the new Kresley Cole next week.
  • Shameless plug: If you know anyone interested in Disney travel, please send them my way Jenny @ Love the Mouse Travel! My agency is offering a great training opportunity, but I really need a boost in clients.  I would also appreciate referrals for any of the major cruise lines or Universal!  There just may be something in it for you too!!
So that's my Wednesday. What are you saying So What to this week?

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...