Well it is Thursday again so time for some Thoughts. I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again this week.
- I've been wearing my fitbit for a couple days that have been crazy so no exercise and I realize that in a normal day I get between 5000 and 6000 steps. Hmm I need to get this up to 10000 even if I can't get to really exercise. Any ideas? I've been trying to do more stairs and things here instead of sending the boys or waiting. I just jot up and down them everytime but trying to think of more ideas to get some steps in.
- N is going to be so excited we are going to Great Wolf Lodge today. The last time we went he was just 2 so he is ready. I'm not so sure that C is as ready. He says he is but he has no idea what it really is. We shall see.
- I love SYTYCD that is all :)
- Just realized when talking to my sister yesterday that I get to see NKOTB in 2 weeks. I had alot of friends go last weekend in Boston and I can't wait. Love me some NKOTB and 98deg and Boys2Men aren't to bad either.
- Another thing I realized is that I'm getting 7 subscription boxes this month; Ipsy, Birchbox, POPSugar, Citrus Lane, Goodies, Sweet Pea Box and My Paper Pumpkin. This makes me very happy. I'm still thinking of switching some of them up but I can't decide what. I took a couple month hiatus from POP and am glad I did since I was getting Meh about it but now I'm so excited. I also can't resist a spoiler and Ipsy and Birchbox look awesome this month. I can't wait to start getting them all.
So that's my randomness for the day. How about you?