Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Morning Catch Up

Wow I have no idea how I missed a whole week of blogging.  Well that isn't true I know how I missed it and that's because I left last Wednesday to head to Charlotte and go to the NKOTB concert and then Thursday we got up and headed to the beach.  Be on the look out Friday for a photo dump of both of those. :)  While I was gone I got my Citrus Lane box and that review will be coming up soon hopefully today.  I also got My Paper Pumpkin for June right before I left so that post will be coming this week too.  N has camp at his preschool this week so its just C and I but we are playing catch up from being gone. I'm not sure where the morning went to today.  Wow it went so fast.

So be on the look out for more posts this week and I can't wait to get caught up with everyone and back to my normal blogging schedule.

Have a great week,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. But did you have fun???!!!!! I don't have any blog posts ready for this week. Saturday I just couldn't get my mojo going for crafting. I did some cross stitch but that was about all. I do have a project for my aunt that I need to get done.....so I guess I have a project to do this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...