Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Photo Dump

It's Friday and you know what that means. Time to link up with Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for our weekly pictures.  Since I was at Great Wolf Lodge last Friday I missed the link up but you get a couple of those pictures today



Great Wolf Lodge was so much fun. N had a blast and was tall enough for all the rides except the Tornado so of course we had to ride them all. I decided this before and remember this trip that the problem with a water park when it isn't busy is that you have to walk up all the flights of steps and then ride down and what do you know you have to walk up the flights again. To say my legs were jelly when we were done is an understatement.  


My little C is a cheese-ball. We were outside playing and he said take pic so I grabbed my phone and he started his Cheese face.  He's so stinking cute.l


I realized most of my layouts are themed of some kind so I decided that I needed to share some of the other random pictures that I've taken. Most of my pictures are of my boys but I also had a picture of my nails in my new Reign in Spain color for BirchBox and a picture of my dinner one night. We eat a lot of stir fry in the summer since we get fresh produce each week,

 I also decided that I have some favorite digital downloads for My Digital Studio that I end up using alot. I downloaded a new one last night and I need to get in there and find a couple more to start working in.  So in the upcoming weeks you may see some different colors and layouts as I experiment more.

So that is the last couple of weeks of random photos that I have. What did your week look like?
Jenny



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...