Monday, June 3, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin May 2013 Created

I'm back with my finished creation. If you want to see the contents of the May My Paper Pumpkin mini journal you can look at my post here.  I originally thought I'd do a small album for my sister's graduation but then I decided to do my sons.  I happened to be going to Archivers the weekend after he graduated so I just printed some pictures out there from my Facebook account. That I must say is the most convenient thing ever. :)

The album was 5"x5" so I printed my pictures in the standard 4"x6" and cut them down but it made for some large pictures on a couple of my pages. If you wanted to have more room you could print them out in billfold size and go from there.  The front and back cover where chipboard so I covered them with papers and for these pictures I took the rings out so they would lay flat but the album did come with a couple rings to hold everything together.

We took this picture on the way out of the house that morning.


On the inside cover I had him sign his name and then I wrote out the information about his school and class.  The theme of the graduation was Oh the Places You will Go and I loved the snack display so I added that as a page.


His teacher handing him is certificate. The kids did not go slow.  The owl on the next page was not part of the kit but since his class was the Owls and I saw this walking buy I had to buy it and use.




So that is my album. Have you done yours yet?  I can't wait to see what other people make in theirs.  You can see some of the ideas from Stampin' Up here ( Stampin' Up Ideas)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...