As I've said before I love the hot pink bag in my mailbox each month and I keep them so if you get anything from me in the mail be on the lookout. ;)
The theme this month was On the Wild Side and I can't tell you how much I love this bag. Its a great size and I know it will get used here.
The rest of the goodies:
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Bronze Goddess - I'll admit I was kindof hoping for the mosaic which was the other one they are sending out and this looks really dark to me but I'm thinking maybe I can use it more as a bronzer then just a blush. I normally wear more pinkish blushes so that could be why I'm still wondering about this one.
- J. Cats Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta - I'm actually digging these. Not sure when I will wear them but they sure are fun looking. Hmm I'm going to the NKOTB concert next week and I might just have to break these out.
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil - This says that it will highlight you eyes and can be used on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. I use a concealer under my eyes everyday so I'll give this a try and see how it compares.
- Starlooks Lip Pencil in Bare - Funny I was just mentioning awhile ago that I'm surprised we don't get more lip pencils in our boxes. I don't wear one all the time and I don't normally line my lips but I love to put one all over my lips and then cover with a gloss or even a lipstick. I really think it helps seal the color in and keep it from fading.
- J. Cats Eyelashes - I have never ever worn false lashes. As I've said before I have dark eyes and lashes so I probably won't use these but I can see a need and I do have friends that wear falsies all the time so I'll see if they want them. I just don't have a need for them.
So overall I think this was a great month and gives me lots of new things to try out. Ipsy is my favorite make-up type subscription service. I think for the $10 a month plus tax if you live in NC like me you get some great items and they are all a decent size so you can really try them out.
So tell me did you get Ipsy this month? What was in your bag? They did have some either/ors this month and some 2 of 5 choices so there are some differences out there.
disclaimer: That is my affiliate link up there. If you sign up through me I will get an extra item tossed in my bag for every two people and you know I love free stuff so I will be ever so grateful.