It's Thursday again so time for some Thoughts. I'm linking up with Jenn over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom again this week.
- Who all watches Duck Dynasty? We don't record it but if its on the M will choose it. This show is crazy and not in the Jersey Shore crazy but in the holy moly crazy and I live in the south.
- I miss counted the other week and I'm getting 8 boxes this month. :) This week is turning into a box a day and I could so get used to this. Loving my mailman.
- On my thoughts today will be planning some meals with my new produce. Every Thursday this is what comes up. I do have one idea for one thing but I need some more. Anyone have any good and easy veggie dishes?
- I'm looking at the Stampin' Up Holiday mini and I really think I could buy it all. Last years was Awesome and I wasn't sure how they could top it but I think they might have. I could be in so much trouble with this one.
- We only have one gift for M for Father's Day and I asked N what else he wanted to get him and he said a tie. LOL Not sure where he got that but maybe that is why so many dad's get ties for for Father's Day they listen to their kids. M does wear ties a couple times a week most of the year so not unheard of just need to figure out when to get to the mall to get one before Sunday.
- Scrapping on Saturday and my friend over at 3 Monkeys Throwing Around Some Paper was going to try and come but she won't be able to make it and she will be missed. We need to try and plan another weekend soon.
So that's my Thoughts for today. What are you thinking?