Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription


Have you heard the news? Stampin' Up is now offering prepaid subscriptions to My Paper Pumpkin.  So instead of paying monthly you can buy 1,3,6,9 or 12 month at one time.  That has me very excited and its a great way to check it out.  You can order your prepaid subscription through my online store  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=94340  

If you are interested in joining My Paper Pumpkin with the regular monthly subscription option you can check out my My Paper Pumpkin Site https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=94340

Don't know what My Paper Pumpkin is?  It is a subscription box service from Stampin' Up that sends you a box of goodies to make a project in about 30minutes.

Here is a package that we got the other month.

You get all the materials you need except or adhesive.  In your first box you will get and acrylic block to mount your stamps on.  The stamps and ink spot are great since you will be able to use them over and over again with other projects.  :)

Here are a couple of my latest box projects.


If you search my blog you can see other kits that I have made with my boxes. 



Enjoy and happy crafting!!!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...